Italian Recipes are delight to eat and are unique in taste from rest of the cuisines. They have a different set of spices, herbs, vegetables etc, which are used to prepare these Italian Dishes. One of the most loved and widely eaten around the world dish is Red Sauce Pasta.
Today we are going to learn How To Make Red Sauce Pasta At Home using easily available ingredients. Pasta are of many types like Penne, Farfalle, Macaroni, Spaghetti and many more. Penne is the most commonly used Pastas around the world. These are tubular shaped with slightly tilt cuts from both end. These are easily available and are used in many Italian Recipes.
Also Read: Lauki Halwa Recipe
Red Sauce Pasta is also known as Arrabiata Pasta and is a variation of Red Sauce Pasta. These can be made in many different ways using different ingredients available in a particular region. So we are also going to make Red Sauce Pasta with easily available ingredients in our region. We without letting you all wait, let’s dive into the Recipe of Red Sauce Pasta.
Cafe Style Cheesy Red Sauce Pasta Recipe
- 200 gram Spiral Pasta You can use any pasta
- 30 ml Cooking Oil
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 500 ml Water For Boiling
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1 Carrot
- 4 to 5 Garlic
- 4 Tomato
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 50 gram Cheese
- Take Water and boil it in a Pot. Add some oil and salt to it while boiling. Add Pasta when water is half boiled and then boil Pasta until it is well cooked. Rinse water and let the pasta cool and dry for some time.
- Chop some Onion, Capsicum and Carrot.
- Now take some oil in frying pan. Heat it.
- Add Chopped Garlic to it and saute it.
- Add the earlier chopped vegetables. Saute them for 1 minute.
- Now add Tomato Puree to it. Also add tomato sauce and mayonnaise along with it.
- Add some black pepper powder, red chilli powder, oregano and salt. Mix them well.
- Once mixed well, add boiled pasta to it and mix well again.
- Serve it hot and garnish with fresh grated cheese.